- Complicit Participants essay by Jason B. Jones. University Art Gallery, Turlock, CA. 2017
- Catalog from solo exhibition Complicit Participants, 2017.
- All Those Pictures Of People In Downtown Modesto, California. Modesto News interview, 2011.
- Excerpt from catalog essay. California State University Stanislaus Faculty Exchange Exhibition. First Street Gallery, Humboldt State University. 2010.
- Ten Things about Jessica Gomula by Beaubourg 268. 2010.
- Odd Strange Disturbing Distorted Surreal by Lisa Millegan. Modesto Bee, Modesto, CA. 2009.
- Catalog from 2008 solo exhibition Infinite Transformations of Desire. University Gallery, California State University, Stanislaus, Turlock, CA.
- Playful Frictions by Kim DeVries. Essay for catalog: Infinite Transformations of Desire, 2008, University Art Gallery. California State University Stanislaus. Turlock, California.
- Life Games by David Olivant. Essay for catalog: Infinite Transformations of Desire, 2008, University Art Gallery. California State University Stanislaus. Turlock, California.
- Six Artists in California. Excerpt from the catalog essay written by David Olivant for the 2006 exhibition “Made in China – Six Artists in California” at the Peter Scott Gallery in Lancaster, England.
- Panel Presentation: How the Building Imagination Center has helped cultivate cultural identity through art, film, and other expressions. The Search for Common Ground: Culture in California’s Central Valley. Visions of Central Valley Culture: Local Arts and Film. Modesto Junior College. 2016.
- Artist talk at Media Arts Research Studio. Johnson State College, VT. 2010.
- Collaborative Artworks and Decision Making. Artist talk, 2009. California State University.
Writings about collaborative work with Double Vision:
- Intermedia Artist Pauline Jennings Critiques Human Impact on Earth by Elizabeth Seyler [discussing the films Mutable Spirals of Ascension and The Air Connects Us]. Seven Days, Burlington, Vermont. 2018.