Single Channel Video. 3 minutes. 2020.
A modern day warrior uses a joyful wisdom to transform his martial arts training into a vehicle of purity, goodness, and beauty. A film which reflects upon the ancient arts within a contemporary context. 3 min.
- 2021: jellyFEST Film Festival,Semi-finalist. Los Angeles, CA.
- 2021: Open Screening, Livestream. Artists’ Television Access. San Franciscio, CA.
- 2020: Avalonia Film Festival, Best Performance Art. Ormond Beach, FL.
- 2020: Canada Shorts – Canadian & International Short Film Festival, Award of
Merit. Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
- 2020: 100 from 10. Stan State Art Place. Turlock, CA.
- 2020: Portsmouth Shorts::Cut Film Festival. Portsmouth, United Kingdom.
- 2020: LAMPA International Film Festival. Perm, Perm Krai, Russia.
- 2020: 3 Minute Film Festival, Santa Barbara, CA.
- 2020: Action! International Film Festival. Encinitas, CA
- 2020: Wales International Film Festival. Swansea, Wales.
- 2020: FLOW Festival. Plantation, FL.
- 2020: FilmFest by Rogue Dancer. Raleigh, NC.
- 2020: BonDance International Film Festival（盆おどり国際映画祭),
Hizenyumekaidou Ninja village. Saga, Japan.
- 2020: Asian Cinematography AWARDS (ACA), Quezon City, Philippines.
Produced & Directed by Jessica Gomula-Kruzic
Key Cast: Shifu Zhou Chuangang
Production Design by Nicole Zvarik
Sound Design by Sean Clute
Cinematography by Brandon Guerra
Camera Operators: Nicole Zvarik & Christopher Gomula-Kruzic